A teaching method comprises the principles and methods used by teachers to enable student learning. These strategies are determined partly on subject matter to be taught and partly by the nature of the learner. For a particular teaching method to be appropriate and efficient it has to be in relation with the characteristic of the learner and the type of learning it is supposed to bring about. Suggestions are there to design and selection of teaching methods must take into account not only the nature of the subject matter but also how students learn. In today’s school the trend is that it encourages a lot of creativity. It is a known fact that human advancement comes through reasoning. This reasoning and original thought enhances creativity.
Student centered approach learning
Communicative learning approach
Read and write learning
Classroom action research
Dedicated Bilingual teacher, with a passion for education and an unwavering commitment to optimizing student and school success. Proactive Assistant Teacher with 3+ years collaborating with and supporting teachers in the classroom. Can provide bilingual instruction and education assessments.
• Creative Lesson Planning.
• Curriculum Development.
• Resource Management.
• Classroom Management & Discipline Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Learner Assessment.
• Experiential Learning.
• Conflict resolution skill.
Pigüé, Buenos Aires, Argentina (8170)
Dedicated Bilingual teacher, with a passion for education and an unwavering commitment to optimizing student and school success.
• Creative Lesson Planning
• Curriculum Development
• Resource Management
• Classroom Management & Discipline Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Learner Assessment
• Experiential Learning
• Conflict resolution skill
February 2014 to current.
Domingo Faustino Sarmiento Elementary School- Pigüé, Argentina
1th, 2th, 3th, 4th, 5th, 6th Grades English Teacher
• Teach general education students as well as individuals with learning challenges and special needs within an inclusive classroom.
• Employ assessment tools and proactive strategies to improve instruction methods.
• Ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors.
• Establish positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
• Work with an average of 25 students per class.
February 2014 to current.
Oxford Institute- Pigüé, Argentina
Beginner, Preparatory, Children, Junior, and Senior English Teacher
• Earn high marks for the quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials used in teaching.
• Employ teaching strategies for the development of communicative competence in the second language.
• Use the positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behaviour.
• Facilitate activities that developed students´ physical, emotional and social growth.
La Salle High School- Pigüé, Argentina
3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 6th Grade Substitute Teacher
December 2010 to July 2011.
Bishop Unified School. EEUU, California.
• Helped learners in Spanish lessons.
• Monitored Spanish and English lessons.
• Administrative tasks.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
-Teacher of English, Instituto a distancia Lenguas Vivas, Bariloche, Río Negro.
-Online Coures, Ediciones Azul, Bs. As., Argentina, 2017. Sitio web: (información oculta)
-The use of the computer tool in the classroom.
-Collaborative learning in high school.
-Course “Sex Education in Secondary English Lessons”-, CIE Saavedra, Pigüé, Argentina, 2016.
-Online Coures, Ediciones Azul, Bs. As., Argentina, 2015. Sitio web: (información oculta)
-Civil Responsibility in the Educational System.
-Student Participation in High School.
-Cultural Diversity and Identity.
- The Didactical use of Blogs and Wikis.
-Webquests in the Classroom.
-The use of Programming tool and Software for learning.
-Digital Materials in the Classroom.
- School Violence: Concept and Approach
- International Congress for Teachers of English and Teacher Training Students, “Refreshing ELT”, Grupo Ediba, Bahía Blanca, Bs. As., Argentina- 2014.
-International Congress of Phonetics and Phonology, Universidad CAECE, Mar del Plata, Bs. As., Argentina- 2013.
-Reading Comprehension, APIB, Bahía Blanca, Bs. As., Argentina- 2012.
-Italian Course, Sociedad Dante Alligiere, Pigüé, Bs. As., Argentina- 2011.
-English Conversational Course, Instituto Windsor, Bahía Blanca, Bs. As., Argentina- 2009.
-Word and Excel Course Operation, Escuela 401 para adultos, Pigüé, Bs. As., Argentina- 2008.
-Tourism English Course, Escuela 401 para adultos, Pigüé, Bs. As., Argentina- 2007.
-Bachelor in Economics, Escuela Media N° 2, Pigüé, Bs. As., Argentina- 2007.
¿Buscás clases de inglés cerca de casa? Te presentamos una selección de avisos de profes que te pueden ayudar. Superprof también te puede proponer clases de comprensión oral - inglés si lo necesitás. Aprender ya no es un problema, ¡encontrá clases de inglés americano para todos los gustos! Encontrar clases de business english nunca había sido tan fácil: te va a encantar aprender.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|
|1 hora||$ 300||No disponible||$ 300|
|5 horas||$ 5000||No disponible||$ 1500|
|10 horas||$ 10000||No disponible||$ 3000|